Dentist offices are as varied as the smiles on our patients’ faces. With a focus on helping you achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful smile you are proud to display, Gentry Dentistry of Suwanee is proud to set ourselves apart from the fray in five key areas: 1) the experience of our team, 2) our technologically advanced technologies, 3) our portfolio of service offerings to accommodate a wide range of ages, 4) patient-centered care that is never “one-size-fits-all,” and 5) a warm and welcoming environment. These components combine to make us a trusted dental service provider to everyone from multi-generational families to players for the Atlanta Falcons since we first opened our doors in 1987.
Meet the Experts: Gentry Dentistry's Experienced Team
In addition to the smiling faces behind our front desk and the twinkling eyes of our dental hygienists hovering above you during your cleaning, Gentry Dentistry of Suwanee offers a father-daughter duo of dentists at the helm. Dr. Harry has known he wanted to be a dentist since he was in the 8th grade, and Dr. Darby is proud to follow in her dad’s footsteps, having joined his practice in 2020. Beyond the desire to serve everyone “From Growing Grins to Senior Smiles,” both of these Volunteers boast Doctorates in Dental Surgery from the University of Tennessee. But we don’t stop there! Continuing education is a pillar at Gentry Dentistry so that we can remain on the cutting edge of our industry to benefit the patients in our care. To learn more about our experienced team, visit the About Us page on our website.
State-of-the-Art Facilities and Advanced Technologies
Located in the heart of Suwanee at 3585 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road, Suite # 101-A, Gentry Dentistry strives to remain at the forefront of our industry by incorporating the latest technologies at our state-of-the-art facilities. Among those technologies intended to help us detect potential issues as early as possible and deliver the best care possible, Gentry Dentistry features:
- CAD/CAM Technology - Allowing us to design and create well-fitting, aesthetically pleasing dental restorations right here in our office
- Planmeca PlanMill® 30 S and 50 S – Allowing us to fabricate quality dental restorations with optimal precision while you wait
- Digital Scanners – Innovative systems that take digital impressions of your teeth without the discomfort of traditional impressions
- Digital X-rays – Technology that uses electronic sensors to generate high-quality digital images while using 90% LESS radiation than traditional X-rays
- CBCT Technology - Cone Beam Computed Tomography uses a system that rotates around your head, capturing data using a cone-shaped X-ray beam to reconstruct a 3-D image of your teeth, mouth, and jaw
Comprehensive Dental Services for All Ages
At Gentry Dentistry of Suwanee, we provide comprehensive care for patients of all ages in three fundamental areas. Our dental services include:
- Preventative – Bi-annual cleanings, annual X-rays, and dental exams go a long way in helping us mitigate issues like cavities, tooth decay, and gum disease. Learn More.
- Restorative – Crowns, bridges, dentures, and dental implants are excellent tools for restoring and improving a confidence-boosting smile while protecting you against the development of periodontal disease and jawbone disintegration. Learn More.
- Cosmetic – We are proud to offer teeth whitening, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, composite fillings, tooth-colored restorations, Botox treatments, and dermal fillers to help our patients achieve the selfie-worthy smile of their dreams. Learn More.
Personalized Treatment Plans and Patient-Centered Care
Because smiles and the patients who own them are as individual as snowflakes or fingerprints, applying a cookie-cutter approach to dentistry doesn't make sense. With the delivery of patient-centered care at the heart of everything we do at Gentry Dentistry of Suwanee, we will develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your needs or wishes in a package that fits your budget. We are also proud to offer a variety of financing options so you can pursue treatment worry-free.
A Comfortable and Relaxing Dental Experience
Our dental clinic is founded in a sense of Southern Hospitality. From our waiting room to our exam chairs, we strive to make everyone who comes to our practice feel welcome and comfortable. For example, with our first-time, pint-sized patients, we offer “Happy Visits” designed to remove the fear and mystique surrounding a visit to the dentist. We’ll take them on a tour, introduce them to our team, and have them pick something out of the treasure box as a memento of their time with us. It’s a great way to lay the foundation for a lifetime of good oral health.
We are currently welcoming new patients! If you’re searching for a dental clinic that combines an experienced staff with state-of-the-art technology, we invite you to book an appointment at Gentry Dentistry of Suwanee today. Our hours are 8 am-5 pm Mondays through Wednesdays, 7 am-3 pm Thursdays, and 8 am-12 pm on select Fridays. You can book an appointment online, call us at 770-945-5850 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!